MATERIAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR II - SDCA IN SAN DIEGO, CA AT AUSTAL
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Material Management, or related field and 2 years’ purchasing or material management experience required OR candidates without a degree may be considered with at least 6 years’ of purchasing or material management experience.
- Basic knowledge of trends and economic conditions affecting assignments
- Basic manufacturing/industrial product knowledge, construction project scope, and supplier base required
- Basic ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings preferred
- Good vocabulary and grammar skills and the ability to independently compose routine and clearly written communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the company; collaborate on issues and work together to actively reach resolution with suppliers, coworkers, internal customers and Sr. Management with Purchasing Team members, Engineering, and Program Management required.
- Ability to recognize critical situations and immediately take appropriate action required.
- Computer proficient utilizing all Microsoft Office applications with intermediate skills in Excel required.
- Demonstrate high initiative and drive to address problems and drive to resolution required.
- Proven ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision required.
- Willingness to work irregular work schedules as needed to support production required.