POST DELIVERY PROJECT COORDINATOR II - SDCA IN SAN DIEGO, CA AT AUSTAL
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Five (5) + years’ experience in a shipbuilding, ship repair or similar construction and manufacturing industrial type environment.
- Ability to read and interpret shipbuilding contracts and specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret regulatory body and classification society guides, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and data while navigating effectively with applicable software.
- Ability to utilize and interpret relevant cost and schedule data reports including having a familiarity of scheduling software (Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to efficiently validate, interpret and understand task scheduling or work sequencing.
- Ability to use and interpret relevant cost and schedule data and use applicable software associated with these reporting functions.
- Ability to understand schedule-reporting tools and be proficient in maintaining and validating schedule related data.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and take initiative in all aspects of the position duties.
- Willingness to work irregular and extended work hours as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.