RECREATION AIDE (Temporary/Part-Time)
- Issues athletic and game equipment.
- Assists in recreation programs.
- Prepares areas and facilities for activity and cleans up after program.
- Performs minor repair to athletic equipment.
- Assists recreation leaders in the capacity of ticket taker, sports official, scorekeeper.
- Helps to control groups in special events.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Good physical condition; ability to read and write the English language.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at time of application. Applicants less than age 18 must obtain a work permit prior to starting work. Work permits may be obtained through the school system.
Ability to: Work cooperatively with others.Apply at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/nationalca/jobs/3730269/recreation-aide-temporary-part-time?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs