What we offer:
- Updated wage scale to commiserate with experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) both F/T and P/T employees
- Medical - Dental - Vision (F/T employees)
- 401k Employer Match
- Employee Engagement
- Safe work environment
- On-the-job training
- Growth Opportunities
COME WORK WITH US!
Generations is a family-owned and operated business whose success is built on a long and distinguished family legacy of service excellence to seniors, going back to 1943. Dedicated to a culture of empowerment, vitality, effectiveness, heart, and mission (Enhancing Lives and Celebrating the Excitement of Living!), with each of us bringing unique gifts and complementary skills, our team supports, guides, and serves our senior living communities across California, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. We are a family caring for families, focused on our 5 Cherish Values and service with character, and simply unlike any where you have ever worked. Come find a home with us.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Transports residents to/from tour outings, special transportations, shopping, doctor appointments, scenic drives, etc. General cleaning and maintenance of community vehicles. Performs additional duties and assistance to the residents as assigned. Complies with federal, state and local standards for facility operation. Incorporates the Generation’s mission, vision, and values in the daily work and interactions with others.
SCOPE OF JOB TASKS:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Drive the van or the bus for resident’s doctor appointments or other persona appointments as scheduled or requested. .
· Drive the van or the bus to shopping areas on a regular basis each week.
· Drive van or bus on special tour outings, scenic drives, lunch or dinner, or other selected activities off campus.
· Maintain the van, bus and or golf cart to best of knowledge. Keeping them clean and full tanks of gas, etc.
· Responsible to keep track of service checks for vehicles, oil changes, tune ups, etc.
· Report when vehicles are not working properly.
· Assist activities team in reorganizing rooms before and after any activity event.
· Help in keeping activities office and storage room tidy.
· Assist with answering phones and taking messages for other members of the activity staff.
· Helps residents and family members with questions, concerns, etc. (or directs them to the appropriate staff member)
· Participates with the residents on all outings and assist them as needed.
· Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
· Follow shift assignments as given by supervisor.
· Participate in mandatory staff training & meetings.
· Assist personnel and residents in establishing a home-like atmosphere.
· Assists in ensuring that equipment is used and maintained as designed.
· Submit requests for repair and replacement when necessary.
· All other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid within 30 days.
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and follow written and oral instructions in the English language.