House Supervisor (Nursing Admin)
The House Supervisor is a Registered Nurse who assumes administrative responsibility for the management of all department service functions on his/her shift. Makes frequent rounds throughout facility to monitor the delivery of care, oversee the quality of services and direct patient care activities as needed. Directly supervises, provides support to and communicates with all staff house-wide. In the absence of the Hospital Administrative staff, the administrative scope and responsibility is extended to all services within the hospital. Ensures efficient operations and patient flow throughout the hospital. Performs direct patient care, only as needed, within the scope of practice and competence. Ensures all temporary agency personnel are deployed and oriented in compliance with hospital policy. Assist medical staff with scheduling after hour procedures and calling in stand-by call staff members. Enhances the patient/family experience through supportive interactions and explanations of hospital policies as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid license as a Registered Nurse.
2. Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. One (1) year prior experience as a Supervisor preferred.
5. Minimum of three (3) years acute care nursing experience
6. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Apply at: https://careers-primehealthcare.icims.com/jobs/125398/house-supervisor-%28nursing-admin%29/job