What we offer:
- Updated wage scale to commiserate with experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) both F/T and P/T employees
- Medical - Dental - Vision (F/T employees)
- 401k Employer Match
- Employee Engagement
- Safe work environment
- On-the-job training
- Growth Opportunities
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Performs general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems. Complies with federal, state and local standards for facility operation. Incorporates the Generation’s mission, vision, and values in the daily work and interactions with others.
SCOPE OF JOB TASKS:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
· Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
· Plans repair work using buildings blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
· Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
· Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
· Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
· Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
· Follow shift assignments as given by supervisor.
· Participate in mandatory staff training & meetings.
· Assist personnel and residents in establishing a home-like atmosphere.
· Assists in ensuring that equipment is used and maintained as designed.
· Submit requests for repair and replacement when necessary.
· All other duties assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Certification in CPR and First Aid within 30 days.
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and follow written and oral instructions in the English language.
· Knowledge of basic carpentry and painting techniques.
· Related experience preferred.
· On-the-job training offered.
· Familiarity with general computer software and email systems.
- Must have a current Driver’s License.
- Two or more years’ experience in facility maintenance or other related fields.