Ultrasound Technician, Per Diem - Cardiology - Paradise Valley Hospital
Uses ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and left atrium and visualize blood flow. Assists the physician with complex ultrasound procedures. Promotes the smooth and efficient operation of the Cardiopulmonary Department through the appropriate utilization and management of all clerical functions within the department document handling and disposition, interpersonal relationships and information gathering and dispersion.
Education and Work Experience
- Completion of Echocardiogram program or equivalent training required.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current required.
- Able to assist physician with TEE testing required.
- Previous experience in performing Echocardiograms of all ages preferred.
- Hospital experience in the Cardiology field preferred.
- Effective July 1, 2017 ARDMS or CCI required.
- Proficient computer skills.