Customer Service Representative
Our office is quickly growing and we need someone who we can train to fit in our office puzzle! The position offered is full time. Our Customer Service Representative needs to exceed customer service standards to current clients while also assisting prospects as they call in.
No prior experience is necessary
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Must be able to obtain insurance licensing.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- No remote opportunity