POST DELIVERY WAREHOUSE MANAGER - SDCA IN SAN DIEGO, CA AT AUSTAL
- Strong personal leadership skills. Able to effectively communicate, train and motivate a diverse team to meet high performance standards. Effective at verbal and written communications with mid-senior level management and internal/external customers.
- Able to work autonomously without direct on-site supervision.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Inventory Management, Warehouse, or Logistics related field required. Experience in receiving, shipping operations desired.
- Bachelors’ degree in Logistics-related field strongly preferred. May substitute equivalent work experience.
- Proficient with material handling equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.). Must be able to gain/maintain Austal certification.
- Safe driving record. Must be able to maintain Austal company vehicle certification. Current Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License strongly preferred.
- Experience with US Navy and government property management standards desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Proficiency in IFS or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with materials and equipment used in ship construction strongly preferred.
- Position may require travel to support various Post Delivery availabilities.
- Willingness to work irregular and sometimes lengthy work schedule.
TOOLS: Trucks, Forklifts, pallet jacks, banding tools and other warehouse/material handling equipment.
Apply at: Post Delivery Warehouse Manager - SDCA | Austal Careers (austaljobs.com)