Auto Transport Truck Driver
- Able to safely and competently perform job duties described above
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of recent Class A driving experience
- 2+ years of automobile hauling experience
- Valid Transportation Worker Identity Credential (TWIC) card
- State-issued commercial driver license: Class A with hazardous endorsements
- Must meet all other D.O.T. qualification criteria for commercial truck drivers, as detailed in Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, including physical qualification criteria and substance abuse testing requirements.