Non Profit Forum #3
On behalf of the National City Chamber of Commerce, we invite you to participate in our 3rd Non-Profit Forum on December 10th. This convening will be held at ARTS, 200 East 12th St, in National City.
Nonprofit Forum Goals:
1. Convene local nonprofit organizations on a quarterly basis to exchange ideas and share best practices. We aim to coordinate resources to help advance the City?s Strategic Goals and Objectives in Economic Development, Sustainability, Health & Wellness, Affordable Housing, and Civic Engagement.
2. Serve the purpose of an ad-hoc advisory board to the City Council, providing analysis, data, and testimony to help inform decisions on policy directives.
3. Serve as a vehicle to promote civic engagement and create a steady pipeline of residents to serve on local and regional boards and commissions.
- Set Priority Project(s) Annually
- Work collaboratively to support shared initiative(s)
- Implement Accountability Metrics
- Set Measurable Outcomes
- Report Back on Progress
- Celebrate Accomplishments
- Promote National City - Together We Can
Participants should come prepared with:
Commitment to work together and learn from each other to effectuate change in our community.
- Shared Accountability Matrix
- Shared Master Calendar
- Nomination of community leaders to serve on boards and commissions
"Progress Through Collaboration"