Covid-19 Reopening Workshops
The National City Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present the COVID-19 Recovery Workshops Series, an initiative designed to support business owners who are navigating the economic impacts of the pandemic. These virtual workshops will cover a variety of topics and will be presented by various community partners and business owners.
The webinar series schedule is as follows:
· May 12 at 9am – Sanitizing and Cleaning in COVID – Genesis Wave Technology
· May 13 at 9am – How to Market with Your Website – Sagetree
· May 18 at 9am – Direct Mail Marketing – MinuteMan Press in Chula Vista
· May 19 at 9am – Using Instagram to Grow Your Business – National City Chamber
· May 25 at 9am – Radio Media Marketing – 104.5 Radio Latina
· May 27 at 9am – Human Resources after COVID – Puzzle HR
· May 27 at 10am – Business Payroll Services – Payroll Vault
All interested small business owners are invited to attend this workshop series. Registration is required. To register, please click on the workshop that you would like to attend from the list above.
If you are unable to attend a workshop, please check back here to view recorded sessions.
Listed below are resources that you can use to help advertise or reopen your business for free or low cost! If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
MTS Eat-Shop-Play Campaign (FREE)
This is your chance to connect to hundreds of thousands of people every day who will be encouraged to visit your business.
More than half of people in San Diego say they’d actually PREFER to buy local, so, we thought why not put together our own local business directory to help business AND shoppers this Holiday season! We can help a lot of local businesses, but we need your help. If you have a local business, know of someone who has a local business, or just love a local business, let’s get them on the directory! Sign your business up here! It's FREE!