Sales Associate - Full Time
ales Associate employment opportunity with Dalton Subaru National City
Looking to enhance your career? If you have a passion for providing great customer service and you want a place where you can learn, grow, excel, and be appreciated, then become part of our strong team at Dalton Subaru National City. This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leader known for its friendly and welcoming environment, exceptional customer service, and large and loyal customer base. Our sales teams enjoy competitive compensation packages, performance incentives, weekly ongoing trainings, and a loyal repeat customer base. We support work/life balance and want you to enjoy coming to work every day. With a customer-first approach, our team is committed to providing unparalleled service and creating lifelong customers. As we continue to expand, we are seeking passionate, eager individuals to join our dynamic sales team. We believe that investing in our employees is paramount, which is why we offer incredible career development opportunities to those who strive for excellence.
Pay: $16.00 plus commission
Dalton Subaru National City is located less than 20 minutes from most areas of San Diego. Founded in 1945, Dalton Motors is a family owned and operated business with over 35 dealerships serving major manufacturers including Subaru and others. We have ongoing training for our staff, including training from the manufacturer, new product on-line training, and job specific training by our in-house trainer. Our dealership runs smoothly in large part due to our solid processes and trained, skilled staff, many of whom have been here for twenty years or more.
Some of What You’ll do:
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the expert. Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
Apply at: https://careers.hireology.com/daltonmotors/1631471/description