Client Services Coordinator - PAS
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for monitoring vehicle flow for assigned client accounts, supporting operations that ensure timely routing of vehicles, and accurately servicing client accounts.
• Timely, accurate, and complete report generation, inventory control, data entry, and resolution of discrepancies related to vehicle inventory.
• Support and participation in continuous improvement and quality management programs and initiatives.
• Effective communication and collaboration with internal and external clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Print, monitor, and process aging, status, inventory, and other operational reports.
• Enter, process, and update vehicle status data and monitor vehicle flow from arrival at terminal to carrier shipment.
• Receive and process client Original Equipment Manager (OEM) requests and vessel information ensuring systems reflect accurate and timely data.
• Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure that vehicles are processed in a timely manner consistent with contractual obligations and client expectations.
• Review, audit, and generate reports to ensure that data housed in operations management systems is accurate and complete.
• Research and resolve or escalate discrepancies.
• Maintain compliance with ISO requirements and execute related goals as necessary.
• Monitor shipping and carrier processes to ensure timely movement of vehicles through the supply chain.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, answering questions, resolving discrepancies, and engaging with the operations group.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or equivalent (HSED) required
• Associate Degree or related college coursework preferred
Required Work Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in a Client Services or related position
Apply at: https://www.pashagroup.com/careers/listings?p=job%2FoyVXpfwz%2Fapply