Parts Delivery Driver employment opportunity with Dalton Subaru National City
Looking to enhance your career? If you have a passion for providing great service and you want a place where you can learn, grow, excel, and be appreciated, then become part of our strong service team at one of San Diego’s largest and most respected group of dealerships, which services Dalton Subaru National City, and Dalton Toyota National City. This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leader known for its friendly and welcoming environment, exceptional customer service, and large and loyal customer base. We are looking for a Parts Delivery Driver who is enthusiastic, honest, hard-working, organized, and committed to great customer service. Parts Delivery Driver’s pay is dependent on skills and experience.
The Parts Delivery Driver is an entry level position within the Parts Department, and as such it can be your first step in your career with Dalton Motors. The Parts Delivery Driver is responsible for safely delivering auto parts to body shops and organizing parts orders to be delivered, ensuring accuracy of deliveries, and maintaining accurate record of deliveries and parts returned.
Pay: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
Company and Service Department Overview:
Dalton Motors services Dalton Subaru National City, Dalton Toyota National City, and is located less than 20 minutes from most areas of San Diego. Founded in Guadalajara in 1945, Dalton Motors is a family owned and operated business with over 30 dealerships serving major manufacturers including Subaru, Toyota, and others. They are continuing the legacy of Frank Motors, an automotive and community presence since 1965. Dalton Motors has a large and well stocked parts department and a Service Development Center (SDC) dedicated to setting and reminding customers of their service appointments. We have extremely knowledgeable and experienced service advisors who are highly productive and use to working in a fast-paced, customer friendly environment. We have ongoing training for our staff, including technician and service advisor/consultant training from the manufacturer, new product on-line training, and job specific training by our in-house trainer. Our service and parts areas run very smoothly in large part due to our solid processes and trained, skilled staff, many of whom have been at the dealerships for twenty years or more.
Some of What You’ll do:
- Safely deliver auto parts to body shops and repair shops
- Carefully load parts truck with outgoing deliveries
- Pick up returns from shops and document for credit
- Collect payments from shops
- Maintain positive relationships with the shops you deliver to
- Keep parts truck clean and free from damages
- Perform other various tasks as needed for the department
What we are looking for:
Apply at: https://careers.hireology.com/daltonmotors/1612086/description
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid California driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 90 lbs.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must have some customer service experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include Saturdays
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus but not a requirement