Electronics Assembler 1
As an Electronics Assembly worker, you play an essential role in building the products that keep our company up and running. You build basic electronic and electro-mechanical components, including printed circuit boards, cables and magnetics, subassemblies, final products, or systems in the production of power supplies or related equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Build basic mechanical assemblies using various hand tools and tooling
• Read and understand Bill of Materials (BOM), Assembly drawings and Manufacturing instructions
• Be able to identify components per Bill of Material
• Access the company ERP system for BOM, parts inventory, etc.
• Quality check your own and others work for workmanship and accuracy
• Being aware of shortages and rejected parts
• Communicates clearly
• Participates in team meetings
• Good housekeeping practices and adheres to all company policies
• Works safely
• Reference IPC 610 for acceptance criteria
• Log in various ISO logs
• Understand and implement with guidance ECO’s and Deviations
Based on the assigned area of production, the following duties may apply:
• Basic CSI operation or Surface mount screen print operation
• Simple machine or basic testing equipment operation
• Tin wires in solder pot
• Make simple cables, including jumpers, ribbon and sleeved wire connections
• Crimp, heat stake, rivet, cement, press, bolt or screw together assemblies
• Use of torque tools
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Up to one year of related experience OR a combination of relevant education, training, and experience
• IPC J-STD 001 Module 1 or equivalent
• Ability to red and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-o-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization.
• Ability to easily navigate the internet and computer programs
• Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of weight, volume, and distance measurements, as well as American currency.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Eagerness to learn from and work with our diverse world-class manufacturing team to make quality products
Apply at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TDK1001TDKL/JobBoard/351d170d-bcc6-43a5-ab3e-27ed4825b228/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=afd35de3-9a13-4559-8f76-7342078f4222