Stockroom and Material Handler
As a Stockroom & Material Handler, you play an essential role by performing all duties associated with the stockroom processes including accurately putting away, pick, package process and label all material incoming and outgoing from the stockroom.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Accept materials requests and distribute (kanban cards, kanban bins, work orders, requisitions, etc…) to the appropriate area of the stockroom for fulfillment.
• Accurately pick, package and label material required for Production, Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing and Engineering.
• Assure that all material is picked correctly, labelled clearly and packaged properly then delivered to the appropriate location for use.
• Transact material into ERPIn from the stockroom to the point of use before distribution.
• Physically transfer parts and associated documents (if applicable) to the correct department or work center.
• Retrieve and replenish material required for gravity racks in production area.
• Maintain FIFO and Shelf Life requirements when pulling material.
• Keep account of all supplies and equipment necessary to handle material safely, within an ESD environment while maintaining a clean work area at all times.
• Adhere to all Safety, Quality, Environment, Security and Employee Handbook regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A STOCKROOM & MATERIAL HANDLER
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Up to one year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to log in, log out, and easily navigate through MS Windows-based interface.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Apply at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TDK1001TDKL/JobBoard/351d170d-bcc6-43a5-ab3e-27ed4825b228/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=941d45af-6d23-400c-ad25-bb8bc4f531f8