Certified Interior Designer
Motivational Systems, Inc. (MSI) is currently seeking a skilled and creative Certified Interior Designer to join our team. If you have a passion for transforming spaces and creating aesthetically pleasing environments, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
As a Part-Time Interior Designer with MSI, you’ll be responsible for planning, designing, and furnishing interior environments of home builder sales offices, design centers and other buildings.
- Plans and designs interior environments for home builder sales offices and design centers and, on occasion, other buildings.
- Collaborate with the Account Executive to understand architectural preferences, budgets, and project goals.
- Develop practical and aesthetically pleasing environmental plans based on gathered information.
- Provide advice on interior design elements such as space planning, furnishings, color schemes, and layout.
- Render design ideas in form of drawings, illustrations, estimates material requirements and costs, and presents design to client for approval.
- Select or design furnishings, artworks, and accessories for various projects.
- Certify and stamp working drawings in compliance with California regulations.
- Present designs to clients alongside the Account Executive through in-person or virtual meetings using Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- CCIDC Certification required
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- Proficiency in CAD
- Experience in Sketch Up
- Familiarity with internet browsers such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Outlook, Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and maintain strict deadlines
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Able to see a job or project through to final completion
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to anticipate problems and develop plans to prevent and solve them
- Able to evaluate and source supplies
Apply at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8390ee76-6885-4aff-a09d-69cef3fa9853&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&source=ZR&&jobId=476058